Living Life to the Fullest:
"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive."
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer
How to Talk to Strangers
Here are some tips if you're not comfortable with it yet:
- Don't go straight for the super model - warm up with someone unintimidating and friendly first.
- Avoid talking about yourself or anything touchy (politics, sex, money) - just keep it light.
- Be in a good mood. Eat a cookie, whatever will boost your mood, and then it'll be easier to come up with good things to say.
- Be agreeable. Just go with it, even if it doesn't seem true, play along as an experiment.
- Don't be rude. It's not cool, it's insecure. That's why celebrities don't do it. You can always leave, but be polite about it.
How ENFPs Approach Friendships